Tuesday, January 21, 2014


Journal entry 1 – Topic:  My ENC 1101 experience.

 

What are my thoughts about ENC 1101?  I took ENC 1101 so long ago (in the fall of 2006) that I do not remember much about it.  I returned to school in 2005 when my youngest daughter was a senior in high school working towards a degree in education.  In the spring of 2008, my husband was diagnosed with Cancer and I took time off from my education to care for him.  After he passed away, it took me over a year to get myself together enough to return to school.  This past summer I got my feet wet by taking Spanish 1.  After two terms of Spanish, I can honestly say “No hablo español”. 

Because of the huge gap between my courses, I feel like I am a beginner all over again and that I have no strengths to use in this class.  It is my hope that what I learned is still somewhere within my grasp and that I will be able to utilize these memories to produce quality papers.  I do know that I need to relearn MLA and to properly use this format.

No comments:

Post a Comment