Monday, May 5, 2014

Journal 8 - ENC 1102


Although I was very stressed out about this class on the first day, I have come to enjoy the course layout and the requirements that were expected of the students. I really enjoyed the various videos we have watched, and found many of them to be extremely educational. In addition to the videos, having the peer critique sessions prior to turning in our essays gave new insight for me when finalizing my essays. I think the biggest fear that I had in this class was the blogs, but after the first couple of posts, this also turned into a fascinating factor. I liked being able to read extra essays than the ones that I did during the critique sessions, which is how I would do my blog comment requirements. I also enjoyed reading the short journal entries which covered our initial thoughts about each video and the various ideas that each of my classmates presented. Overall, I would recommend this class to others needing ENC 1102.

No comments:

Post a Comment